Sunday, January 31, 2010

I dance in joy for a fleeting moment's eternity.

The poor animal, the weak animal
in the wild wide steppes
trees blowing river flowing
the clouds tell thousand stories
and vivid is all
and harsh is all
and blood courses through its veins
what for, why, what for !

fly fly fly fly fly fly fly

the urban jungle welcomes no one
dull white brown and smoke
and ant I become in this anthill
of shady sides and rowdy cries
I drink it all and beer
drown my thoughts in motion
and fatigue rescues me like
Alladin's carpet ...

I fly I fly over the city
The beautiful city, beautiful streets
terraces lines spikes and gardens
churches dogs parks cars
and people walking talking,
selling crying helping lying ...

Swoosh swoosh swoosh down

in to this room small,
four guys singing a song,
a desk, papers and poem,
and a book and Newton
and love and imagination.

I dance in joy for a fleeting moment's eternity.




No comments:

Post a Comment