Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Lennox

In the dark big room,
part gay part gloom ,
The UV lights glowed unreal,
- an amusing sham - ethereal.

Who would have guessed,
that I would meet
Dear Lennox here !
As animals, on a celestial sphere.

Lennox, you were an angel to me.
While the "ironic", bittersweet
symphony of life played out
in the rooms without.

You must have been gorgeous,
when You felt european in france,
drinking wine, talking freely and more.
A lovely lass in a lovely land afar.

Your body so petite, so flawless,
your touch caressing me,
tassles divine and flowing,
and your skin ...

And your eyes !
I wonder what they saw,
beyond my eyes,
what your perfect eyes saw.

Lennox, you would smile,
like a charm, while
our bodies touched, a smile
to gift me ever-while.

Yet, gentle and kind
you were to me, and
Dear Lennox, I died a sweet death,
when, smiling, you said sweetheart.

Never will I forget,
Our tender five minutes
in a galaxy far along
amidst stars and song.

No comments:

Post a Comment