Monday, March 29, 2010

A Belated Welcome to Dear Reader

Dear Reader,

I invite you to my writings.
But first how goes your tidings.
Hope all's well with you,
Your near dears, I wish them too.

Would you be kind enough,
If you weren't totally put off,
To leave a word or so
if it's not much ado.

In case you intend to comment,
at the risk of being impudent,
I'd like to request you
to bear me a stanzas few .

Let not feelings of nicety,
Impediment you from sincerity.
Be true, be merciless,
Even at the expense of anonymity.

Free Criticism one gets seldom.
If you share your store of wisdom,
I will thank greatly
for your time which was free.

I hope it's not much to ask,
But let not this be a task,
for a task is almost never fun,
except for the enlightened one!

With this I take my leave,
And wish you more joy less peeve,
O fellow one of the same seed,
Let us rejoice, write and read !

yours truly,
Narimus

No comments:

Post a Comment