Sunday, April 4, 2010

Analysis and too much of it.

Analyse much my thoughts,
of this 'm guilty some days.
A confession of sorts,
'll write-confess, feel better today.

It gets to other selves,
I have no doubt. I try grudge not.
On days, it gets to m'self !
I try I try to stop.

Analysis, I love your company.
Be my friend. Don't misunderstand me.
But our friendship overdone and I'll crazy.
You're a mode but also a drug, believe you me.

Over-Analysis, you're surefire enemy !
You might win, hope not, but'll resist bravely.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS : a 14-line poem, not a Sonnet.
Mistakenly thought otherwise the poet,
until he learnt that the form is stricter,
battle he must the Iambic Pentameter !

No comments:

Post a Comment