Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thinking about a Sweet Girl

Hey Pretty Girl
Didn't quite notice people n' sunshine today,
Been slightly absent these few days.
Yesterday, didn't enter the book I read.
Friends' company or something or you in my head.

Hey Sweet One
I can't pinpoint what I want to write,
stupid as it is, funny as it does seem.
Wonder why one loses a bit,
this rudder for banal reasoning.

Hey Pretty One
Got to say life's sweet lovely,
these past few days especially.
For my age, they'd call me crazy
juvenile, if knew my happy agony.

Well
I don't know what you been thinking,
but it's cool you like Hobbes and Calvin,
that your life's goal is happy Calvining :D
I don't mind being either Hobbes or him !

The other day
at Statler's cafe, our chance meeting
and I stopped any which processing -
this is sure juvenile - stood just grinning,
should've asked what you're later doing.

Hehehehe ...
I am surprised you found me cool,
when you look at my being a fool.
However much I grow, I act like school. :P
But, the bottom line is you're cool and beautiful.


------------------------------------------

4/23/10 : April' 10



No comments:

Post a Comment