Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Mystic Mountain

There I finally found it !
My Shangri la .....
Lurking behind the nearby hill.

O so beautiful, so beautiful !
Yours folds of white so bright,
Blessed, promising me all
I've ever desired.

Now I know where I'll find you.
Sitting here in a car, going the tangent's direction,
I care no more.
I know where to find you.

So fitting you are
A snow-capped mountain,
Like the abode of the sages the ninjas,
In the distance reachable.


I'm breathing so freely now !
The oxygen fills me, my eyes,
my focus.
The bluest sky holds you as you
Try hide from me --
Or the sun ??


Oh No No No !


Breath. Oxygen.
Breathe.


Yes. You appear a cool cloud floating.
You're not cruel.

I think I get
                 what You're silent about.
What white clouds and snowy mountains
All day, in their silence,
Unsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment