Monday, January 31, 2011

A Higher Act

Alice to Bob :

More I speak, more i feel
This wonderful feeling
to me it belongs.
A soul so pure, a heart so fresh
I yearn for you, and your words.
Life is fine and all does rhyme
when you aren't here, not mine too.
Then I hear you, I tell you
So I find, when I look in hindsight,
much better my life to be,
much spirit raised in me.
I hope I mean the same
for you, but I see not how?
Oh dear, these words that I write,
are here in ink and here to stay.
Wonder how my head sieves
my thoughts, how does it perceive?
Much damage already done,
Oh grief ! Here I stop.

-------------

Above : composed by a friend

Bob to Alice :

I thought I wrote poetry
When I was wallowing
In myself.
You've taught me -
Hope an awakening -
The higher act : Living this self,
Like our parents or Yasoda maiyaa,
Not through the invisible God or oneself.
But finding God and oneself
through those you cherish and love.
I'm touched, mi amigo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment