Sunday, January 23, 2011

On Being Twenty-seven

Seeing see-saw twice in two quick days
Flicked a memory - an age gone away.

Age is often only my own mortal sway.
Not the age I live in, nor my as we.

And a larger meaning now, I allow not be.
Only a funny age causes such hair-splitting

About the textual meaning of the contextual thing;
Try to be fast, cover all cases,

In the process, tumbles, digresses.
But I can not but be my aged shell

Thus I overdo, in my heaven and hell,
Un-constructive thinking to the letter.

But I will strive to do better.
Go only for the necessary digressing.

I hope this act was a mini-purging.
Seeing See-saw twice written somewhere

I fondly remembered fun times beyond seriousness and care.
Saying all of the above in a Haiku way -

Seeing the word "see-saw" at twenty-seven,
I overthought my bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment